- The abstract of not more than 350 words excluding title and
references should be send by 15th August, 2017.
The sub theme under which the abstract should be considered must
- After the acceptance of the abstract, contributors are required
to send the Research Paper not exceeding 5000 words including
tables and figures by 10th September, 2017.
The text should be double spaced in 12 point Times New Roman font
with 1.5 inches margin on all sides.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author's
name and brief profile along with the e-mail ID and the contact
- Author's name should not appear anywhere in the paper except
the cover page. It facilitates the blind review process.
- Author should send one separate sheet with abstract, summary
of the paper and key words, along with the paper.
- References should be cited at the end of the paper. This list
should mention only those sources cited in the text of the paper.
- All the tables and figures must be serially numbered.
- Author would have to certify that the material is unpublished,
as well as original. It is the responsibility of author to obtain
permission to reprint previously published matter with copyright
- Correspondence and proofs for correction will be sent to first
- Paper should be sent through e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected papers to be published in our any of four reputed
journals of SMS, Varanasi with the ISSN namely, Computing Trendz
– A journal of Emerging Trends in Information Technology
(UGC Approved Journal, Indexed with Crossref & JGate), Management
Insight (indexed on the OJAS platform of UGC’s INFLIBNET
& Crossref), Purushartha (indexed on the SCOPUS, ELSEVIER,
OJAS platform of UGC’s INFLIBNET), SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship
& Innovations (indexed on Crossref & JGate and UGC Approved).